About Azalea Flower Plant
Plant enthusiasts have selectively bred azaleas for hundreds of years. This human selection has produced over 10,000 different cultivars which are propagated by cuttings. Azalea seeds can also be collected and germinated. Azaleas are generally slow-growing and do best in well-drained acidic soil.
Caring tips of Azalea Flower Plant
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in the flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 liters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
Features Azalea Flower Plant
- Azalea produces very beautiful flowers, and the flower has a very strong aroma. Its leaves are also colorful and it also smells good.
- This plant produces a lot of flowers at once, and for a long time, the flowers keep coming.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot larger than 10 inches.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- Plant Height Approx. 4 To 6 feet.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
- One Azalea Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 To 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.