- Pack of one plant
- Pot size 4 to 5 inches
- Gifting ribbon
- Plant T tag
- Plants caring guide
Features What Makes It Special
- This plant gives 24x7 oxygen and is an air-purifying, rare indoor flower plant
- NASA approved plants filter toxic air inside the rooms and office.
- Low maintenance and a perfect indoor plant for your living rooms and bedrooms.
- They bloom in the spring with long-lasting flowers that hover gracefully over the leaves on thin stalks.
- It is perfect for your home decoration.
- Reachable plant height: 4 to 5 feet
- Required pot size: 4 to 10 inches
- Type of plants: indoor flower plants
- Flowering: yes
- Flower color: white
- Easy care and maintain
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 10 to 30 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 50-100ml thrice a week in the evening
- Soil: Peatmoss like perlite, vermiculite,
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer after one month 2gm par liters of water
Peace lilies are sturdy plants with glossy, dark green oval leaves that narrow to a point. The leaves rise directly from the soil. These plants also periodically produce lightly fragrant white flowers that resemble calla lilies. The long-lasting flowers start out pale green and slowly turn creamy white as they open.
Common Name: Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum, Closet Plants
Scientific Name: Spathiphyllum
To change the plant's pot, the plant should be removed with great care so that there is no problem with the roots.
After re-potting in the pot, place the plant in a shady place and regularly water 20-30 ml of water for 2 weeks, which makes it easier for the plant to produce roots, and the plant starts growing rapidly. open place so that the plant can come back as soon as possible. After changing the pot, keep the plant in an open place so that the plant can return to its condition as soon as possible.
When the leaves of the plant begin to deteriorate, they should be removed, otherwise, the plant starts to deteriorate. And if weeds are growing in the plant, then they should be removed, and throw away so that it does not come out again, it affects the growth of the plant. If insects are found in the plant, they should be treated with neem oil or insecticide at the appropriate time.
Plants Caring: Read more
Products Images is a only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age ,height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants , Air purifier Plants , Plants
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.