About Asiatic Lily Flower Plant
Lilies are tall perennials ranging in height from 2–6 ft (60–180 cm). Many species form stem roots. With these, the bulb grows naturally at some depth in the soil, and each year the new stem puts out adventitious roots above the bulb as it emerges from the soil. These roots are in addition to the basal roots that develop at the base of the bulb. The flowers are large, often fragrant, and come in a wide range of colors including white, yellow, orange, pinks, reds, and purples. Markings include spots and brush strokes. The plants are late spring- or summer-flowering. Flowers are borne in racemes or umbels at the tip of the stem, with six tepals spreading or reflexed, to give flowers varying from funnel shape to a "Turk's cap". The tepals are free from each.
Planting Process Of Asiatic Lily Flower Plant
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 4 to 5 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopeat / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Plantogallery™ is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the winter season, summer season, and rainy season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter & summer bulbs like Football Lily, Amaryllis Lily, Calla Lilly, Caladium, Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic and oriental flower, seeds, vegetable seeds, herb seeds, etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.