About Product: Ashok Pendula
Ashoka Pendula Plant is a lofty evergreen tree, commonly planted due to its effectiveness in alleviating noise pollution. It exhibits symmetrical pyramidal growth with willowy weeping pendulous branches and long narrow lanceolate leaves with undulate margins. The leaves of Ashok Pendula Plant is used for ornamental decoration and enhances the décor of the garden. This plant is the best plant for home garden, courtyard, terrace garden, borders and hedging. Ashoka Pendula is better than all Ashoka's variety, and grows well. It grows in a symmetrical column to 30 to 35 feet and makes an excellent vertical accent for privacy screening, shade, living walls, or as a wind break.
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 200 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- The pendula is a beautiful evergreen tree covered from top to bottom with beautiful, shiny pendulous leaves.
- Ashoka Pendula is better than all Ashoka's variety,
- Ashok Pendula plant home garden or planting outdoors creates a unique look.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Low maintenance, and easy to grow plant.
- One Ashok Pendula Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 2 to 3 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.