About Araucaria (Christmas Tree) Indoor & Outdoor Plant
Araucaria is a beautiful and attractive tree, also known as a Christmas tree. Which reaches a considerable height. The spreading branches of this plant grow in whips and are covered with needle-like leaves. This is a slow-growing plant. This plant is a great option for planting in terrace gardens and home gardens. You can plant this plant outside in a shady place. And you can also plant indoor, but once in 10 to 15 days, the plant will have to show sunlight outside for 5 to 6 hours.
Caring Tips for Araucaria (Christmas Tree) Indoor & Outdoor Plant
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 liters of water. After 2 to 3 months, the brick sawdust and raw coal should be poured together. Due to this, the growth of the plant is very good. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries).
Features of Araucaria (Christmas Tree) Indoor & Outdoor Plant
- Araucaria evergreen is also known as a Christmas tree.
- This is a slow-growing plant.
- Low maintenance plant.
- This plant can be easily grown in any pot or planter.
- This plant is a great choice for indoor or outdoor.
- Keep this plant near the window inside.
- One Araucaria (Christmas Tree) Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.