About Aralia Green Miniature Plant
Aralia variegated miniature is a decorative indoor outdoor plant. The plants are round in shape and the color of leaves can be green, white, and cream. This Plant is an evergreen with thick branches, It has thick, shiny, smooth, leaves that grow in opposing pairs along the branches.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 8 to 10 Inches.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
Product Feature of Aralia Green Miniature Plant
- Reachable Plant Height: 6 to 10 feet.
- Pot Requirement: 10 to 12 inches.
- Plant Type: Indoor & Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Easy to care for addition to your summer garden.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential nutrients.
Common Name: Aralia Miniature White (Small), spinach leaf, Polyscias Guilfoyle variegated, Geranium aralia
Scientific Name: Aralia.
The plant should get 2-3 hours of sunlight a day.
- Climate: 15 to 30 Degree.
- Watering: The thin, fine roots of aralias are subject to rot, so allow the upper half of the soil to thoroughly dry out between watering.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: When the plant is at the flowering stage NPK fertilizer Should be used which brings more flowering.
- The pot should be changed only Read More...
Keep the Aralia plant indoors, preferably in a north-facing window or a humid room. Water the plants when the top of the soil is dry. If insects are found in the plant, then they should be treated with Neem oil or pesticide at the appropriate time.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.