Always the correct part
We know our products
Easy Haldel Transporting
All India Delivery
Free shipping on all orders
Udanta ® I Aralia Big Leaves Plant for Home
- Pack Of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 3 to 8 feet.
- Pot Requirement: 10 to 14 Inches.
- Plant Type: Indoor & Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Easy to care for addition to your summer garden.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential nutrients.
- Common Name: Aralia Miniature White (Small), spinach leaf, Polyscias Guilfoyle variegated, Geranium aralia.
- Scientific Name: Aralia.
- Family: Araliaceae.
- The plant should get 4-6 hours of sunlight a day.
- Climate: 26 to 35 Degree.
- Watering: The thin, fine roots of aralias are subject to rot, so allow the upper half of the soil to thoroughly dry out between watering.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: When the plant is at the flowering stage NPK fertilizer Should be used which brings more flowering.
- The pot should be changed only when the plant becomes a little bigger or the pot is small according to the plant.
- After re-potting, keep the plant in a shady place for at least 2 days so that there is no damage to the plant. Then put it in the proper place.
Keep the Aralia plant indoors, preferably in a north-facing window or a humid room. Water the plants when the top of the soil is dry. If insects are found in the plant, then they should be treated with Neem oil or pesticide at the appropriate time.
About Aralia Big Leaves Plant
Aralia Big Leave Plant is a versatile indoor ornamental plant that includes approximately six species, all valued for their luxurious foliage. This plant can be grown indoors and outdoor, This Plant is an evergreen with thick branches, It has thick, shiny, smooth, leaves that grow in opposing pairs along the branches.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.