About Aparajita Flower Plant
A perennial herbaceous plant, with elliptic, obtuse leaves. It grows as a vine or creeper, doing well in moist, neutral soil. The most striking feature about this plant are its vivid deep white flowers solitary, with light yellow markings. There are some varieties that yield white flowers. The flowers are solitary or paired, blue or white, about 1 to 1.5 inches.
Caring tips of Aparajita Flower Plant
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in the flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 liters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers, and blissful growth in the plant.
Features of Aparajita Flower Plant
- Aparajita is a vine plant. It is also applied as a lawn decoration due to its attractive flowers.
- This plant attracts birds, bees and butterflies.
- if you’re looking for an ornamental vine with gorgeous blue flowers, this free flowering plant is just perfect.
- It can also be used for hanging basket or as a specimen container plant with a support to decorate home garden and balcony.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 To 12 Inch.
- One Aparajita Blue Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot Black/Red 4/5 inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 4 To 6 Inch.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.