Anemone is a perennial flower bulb. known as a windflower. easy to grow in winter or rainy season. have a good fragrance. These perennial flowers have long stems and petals that flower in a variety of colors.
How to grow Anemone.
- Soak anemone flower bulbs for a few 4 hours to 6 hours water to give them a little wake-up call.
- make the best potting mix soil Use 30% Vermicompost /20% Cocopit /50% of Soil.
- make some moisture in the potting mixed soil.
- Put the bulbs inside the potting mixed soil 3 inches to 4 inches in depth.
- After some days bulbs of anemone are starting to sprout. and enjoy flowers within 60 to 70 days. Anemone red flower bulbs
About Plantogallery bulbs
We provide 100% genuine products.
Plantogallery is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the Winter Season, Summer Season, and Rainy Season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter bulbs like Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic, and Oriental Llower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Herb Seeds, etc.
- Anemone imported a flower bulb known as a windflower color red.
- Best qualities flower bulbs get 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and the germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24x7 support and after-sale services.
- we have more collections of flower bulbs go in the search box and type flower bulbs.
- Free Guide book inside the order.