Description- Amrapali Mango Tree Grafted Fruit Plant
Amrapali (Dashehari X Neelum) Mango tree is a small height plant. This plant is made by grafting two varieties of Dushehari and Sapphire. In which the fruit weighs from 250 grams to 280 grams. Its flesh is of a deep orange-red colour. This fruit is very tasty. The height of the plant itself varies from 10 to 15 meters. This plant can easily be grown anywhere in a shady or full sun. Raw fruits are used to make chutneys, pickles.
Caring of Amrapali Mango Tree Grafted Fruit Plant
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Features of Amrapali Mango Tree Grafted Fruit Plant
- This fruit is very tasty.
- The fruit is creamy without fibrous, juicy pulp.
- The mango plant is hard to attract, so there is no need to take much care of it.
- Fruits start arriving from December to January.
- This plant is made by grafting two varieties of Dushehari and Sapphire.
- One Amrapali mango Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot Black/Red 4/5 inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.