About Product: Amla Tree
The Amla also known as Emblic, emblic myrobalan, myrobalan, Indian gooseberry, Malacca tree, or amla from Sanskrit amalaki is a deciduous tree of the family Phyllanthaceae. It has edible fruit, referred to by the same name. Branchlets are finely pubescent 10-20 cm long. Color of Amla flowers are yellowish. Amla tree contains hard, smooth and spherical fruit yellowish green in color with six vertical stripes. Taste of Amla is sour, bitter and astringent and edible fruit is a great source of fiber.
Amla or the Indian gooseberry is a fruit which is popular for its many health benefits. The fruit is extremely rich in Vitamin C, iron and calcium.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Taste of Amla is sour, bitter and astringent and edible fruit is a great source of fiber.
- The Amla fruit is extremely rich in Vitamin C, iron and calcium.
- The Amla plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Amla tree contains hard, smooth and spherical fruit yellowish green in color with six vertical stripes.
- One Amla Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.