About Amaryllis Lily
Amaryllis is a perennial flowering plant. Amaryllis bulbs are 3-11 cm in diameter and produce 3-7 long-lasting leaves of 10-60 cm long and 1-5 cm broad. Amaryllis has narrow, flat leaves and lily-like flowers borne on separate, leafless stalks. The Amaryllis hybrids are known as Hippeastrum. The bulbs can be planted in containers or in a garden and you can enjoy their beautiful blooms both indoors and out. Amaryllis lily growing temperature (20°c – 35°c) Should be up to.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopite / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 4 to 5 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 30-35 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Feature Of Amaryllis
- Amaryllis lily multi-color flower bulbs the best quality.
- Amaryllis is a perennial flowering plant.
- Amaryllis Lily is a bulb in which the flowers first come and then the leaves come later.
- Amaryllis lily growing temperature (20°c - 35°c) Should be up to.
- Easy to germinate and suitable for any pots and home garden.
- 5 bulbs should be put in a 12-inch pot.
- Best qualities fresh flower bulb with 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and the germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in the chatbox given below. we have more collections of flower bulbs go in the search box and type flower bulbs.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.