|10 to 20 Seeds|
SEED GERMINATION GUIDE FOR AMARANTH GREEN VEGETABLE SEED
Before sowing seeds, the first step is to dig out the soil and add organic fertilizer and manure in the proportion of 50% soil ,20% peat moss or 30% vermicompost and mix the mixture well. Once the above-mentioned step is done, please moisturize the soil.
Sprinkle the seeds and little water and cover the seeds with soil/ wet newspaper/ tissue. Keep on checking the soil after every two days and if you feel that the soil is getting dry then keep sprinkling water. After a week or 10 days, seeds will start germinating.
CARING TIPS OF AMARANTH VRGRTABLE SEED
- When the plant grows to the height of 2” separate each plant be careful for the soil.
- At the time of separation remove the plant with the soil, remember that roots should not damage.
- After removing plants, replant them at a gape of 4” to 5“.
- After replanting, water them.
- Within 20 days feed the plants with organic manure vermicompost and fertilizer.
- At the time of budding use N.P.K 19.19.19 fertilizer and reduce the watering cycle.
- Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
SPECIAL FEATURES OF AMARANTH GREEN VEGETABLE
Growing temperature: 10 to 25 degree Celsius.
Plant height: 2 to 3 feet
Watering: thrice a week in evening.
Sunlight: full sun and shading place
Growing container: gardening pots, planters, garden fields and borders etc.
Growing soil: use normal gardening soil
Manure use: organic manures, fertilizers N.P.K. or cow dung etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.