Alphonso mango plant is a very good variety. Which is called the golden king of fruits. This fruit is very tasty and beautiful. The weight of this fruit varies from 150 to 300 grams. The fruit is creamy without fibrous, juicy pulp. At full ripening, the skin of alphonso mango changes from red to bright golden-yellow. The fruit pulp is saffron coloured. The height of the plant itself varies from 15 to 20 meters. This plant can easily be grown anywhere in a shady or full sun.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Alphonso is the king of mangoes for its delicious taste.
- This fruit is very tasty and beautiful.
- The fruit is creamy without fibrous, juicy pulp.
- The mango plant is hard to attract, so there is no need to take much care of it.
- It is also known as Hafoos.
- Fruits start arriving from December to January.
- This product does not contain flowers and fruits at the time of shipping. Later, flowers and fruits will come to the plant.
- One Alphonso mango Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot Black/Red 4/5 inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.