About Aloe Vera Plant
Aloe vera is a popular medicinal Plant. This is a succulent plant variety. It is a very good variety of aloe vera plant. There are very few thorns in this plant. Its leaves are very soft and thick pulp, which you can easily use on your skin. This plant grows indoors more easily and this aloe vera plant best cleans the air and also provides oxygen for 24x7 hours. People use this plant as medicine, this plant is used in many Rongos. Aloe vera has been widely grown as an ornamental plant. This variety is popular with modern gardeners as a putatively Medicinal Plants and for its interesting flowers, from, and succulents.
Caring tips for Aloe Vera Plant
The care of this plant is very short and easy. In this plant, organic manure 50 to 100 gm every month and organic N.P.K. fertilizer is used after 2 to 3 month. Which you use 2 to 3 gm dissolved in one litters of water and spray it on the plant. Watering only thrice a week in evening. Once a week the leaves of the plant should be cleaned with a spray. Because the leaves of plants have small holes, which are closed due to dust. Due to which the plants are unable to breathe and this is the reason that the plants start deteriorating.
Features of Aloe Vera Plant
- It Improve The Air Quality.
- Plants Also Act As Air Purifier And Remove Harmful Toxins From Surroundings.
- Best Place To This Plant Is Living Room, Office Desk Dining Room Or Other Shaded Place.
- May Improve Skin And Prevent Wrinkles.
- This Plant Best For Home Decoration.
- One Aloe Vera Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.