About Allamanda Shrub Flower Plant
Allamanda, also known as Golden Trumpet and Yellow Bell, is a very popular flowering shrub suitable for open areas in a garden. It is fast-growing, easy to grow and maintain, and adds color to any landscape in no time. They are few in species, but versatile in form. Allamanda Yellow Some species are familiar as ornamental plants cultivated for their large, colorful flowers.
Caring tips for Allamanda Shrub Flower Plant
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in the flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 liters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers, and blissful growth in the plant.
Features of Allamanda Shrub Flower Plant
- This vine flower plant is perfect for decorating your home.
- This plant can be planted in the house to cover any pot or balcony or wall.
- Allamanda is popularly used as an ornamental plant.
- This allamanda plant has very beautiful bright yellow blossoms.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.