Allamanda is a genus of flowering plants in the family Apocynaceae. They are native to the Americas, where they are distributed from Mexico to Argentina. Most species produce yellow flowers; blanchetii bears pink. They flower in spring, sometimes in fall or summer. This is a very delicate plant and requires good care for keeping it fresh and living. They are either white, pink, or lavender, trumpet-shaped flowers arranged in an elongated cluster along the length of the stem. Shrub, Allamanda blooms on new growth. This tropical plant needs average to warm temperatures (18-27°C).
- One live healthy plant with pot 4 to 5-inch black or red
- Plant height: 1 to 2 feet
- One user's pants guide
- Plant T tag
Plants type: outdoor flower plants
Plants caring tips: Read more...
- This vine flower plant is perfect for decorating your home.
- This plant can be planted in the house to cover any pot or balcony and wall.
- Allamanda is popularly used as ornamental plants.
- This allamanda plant has very beautiful bright yellow blossoms.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.