About Product: Ajwain medicine
Ajwain is a perennial herb, the height of the plant increases to about 1 -2 feet, has feathery leaves and white flowers. From which celery seeds are produced. Although referred to as “seeds,” carom seeds are the fruit of the ajwain herb. Emerging Benefits and Uses of Carom Seeds (Ajwain) Fight bacteria and fungi. Ajwain seeds have powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. The leaves have a number of uses and can be added to dishes of your choice to add a distinctive flavour and taste to them. Ajwain leaves can be boiled with water and made into a warm concoction to remedy persistent cold and cough. Use It To Make Pakodas, To Make Chutneys And Dips,
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Can easily be grown at home or in your kitchen garden.
- Ajwain seeds have powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Ajwain leaves can be used to remedy cold and cough at home.
- Fight bacteria and fungi.
- Improve cholesterol levels.
- May lower blood pressure.
- Combats peptic ulcers and relieves indigestion.
- May prevent coughing and improve airflow.
- One Ajwain Medicine Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.