- One Aglaonema Jubilee plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Features of Aglaonema Jubilee Plant
- Package contains – One Aglaonema Jubilee live plant with pot.
- The Aglaonema is an excellent indoor plant for low-light areas with gorgeous patterned leaves.
- Gave 24×7 oxygen, reduce the effect of carbon mono oxide, benzene or formaldehyde gases.
- Increasing oxygen levels.
- Negativity puller and brings positivism, happiness, and good luck.
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants.
- The best place to place this plant is the living room, office desk dining room, or another shaded place.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers.
- Replace artificial plants and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Low light-loving plants.
- Low maintenance – Watering twice a week in the evening.
- Need fertilizer n.p.k in one time 2 to 3 months.
- How to easy caring of plants please read our product description.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in the chatbox given below. we have more collections of indoor plants go in the search box and type indoor plants.
Aglaonema Jubilee Plant
The Aglaonema is an excellent indoor plant for low-light areas with gorgeous patterned leaves. This popular and durable indoor plant cleans and purifies indoor air by absorbing formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, and benzene. Best of all, it does not like full sun, so it is perfect for indoors, especially if window light is a commodity in your home. The Aglaonema Chinese Evergreen helps to improve the air quality of your indoor spaces with the ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins. Furthermore, this gorgeous leafy indoor plant emits Oxygen, which assists in increasing productivity and enriching health and well-being both in living and working spaces. People like to keep this plant at home and in the office.
Caring Aglaonema Jubilee Plant
- The care of this plant is very short and easy.
- In this plant, only organic N.P.K. fertilizer is used after 2 to 3 months.
- Which you use 2 gm dissolved in one liter of water and spray it on the plant.
- It does not have to add much water. The lower the water usage, the better the plants will grow.
- Watering should be added 2 times only 100 to 150 grams in a week, and in winter, water should be poured once in 10 to 15 days.
- Once a week the leaves of the plant should be cleaned with a spray.
- Because the leaves of plants have small holes, which are closed due to dust.
- Due to which the plants are unable to breathe and this is the reason that the plants start deteriorating.
- Apart from this, there is no need to add anything to this plant.
- Your plant will remain healthy and grow well.
- This one plant produces many small plants. When it grows small plants in this plant.
- You remove them and grow them easily in a separate pot.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.