About Aglaonema Anjuman Plant
Aglaonema Anjuman is slow-growing attractive and makes excellent foliage plants. It has large, narrow, and glossy oval leaves on short stems. Best of all, it does not like full sun, so it is perfect for indoors, especially if window light is a commodity in your home. The Aglaonema a Chinese Evergreen helps to improve the air quality of your indoor spaces with the ability to filter indoor air pollutants and toxins. Furthermore, this gorgeous leafy indoor plant emits Oxygen, which assists in increasing productivity and enriching health and well-being both in living and working spaces. People like to keep this plant at home and in the office.
Pot size: 5 to 10-inch pot is required for the good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more...
Features of Aglaonema Anjuman Plant
- Gave 24×7 oxygen, reduce the effect of carbon mono oxide, benzene or formaldehyde gases.
- Increasing oxygen levels.
- Negativity puller and brings positivism, happiness, and good luck.
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants.
- The best place to place this plant is the living room, office desk dining room, or other shaded places.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers.
- Replace artificial plants and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Low light-loving plants.
- Low maintenance – Watering twice a week in the evening.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Tabletop plants,
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.