- One Aadu Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Peaches — or Prunus persica — are small fruit with a fuzzy peel and a sweet white or yellow .
- The aadu plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Peaches are related to plums, apricots, cherries, and almonds. They’re fruit because their surrounds a shell that an edible seed.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Peaches or Aadu fruits are indeed a natural wonder that bestows us with incredible health benefits such as promoting heart health, preventing cancer and enhancing skin, nerves, bones, and teeth. Add these tasty summer fruits to your diet, to reap their wellness incentives, for better overall health.
In addition, Aadu fruits also provide powerful antioxidants known as catechins that are highly effective in slowing down aging and rejuvenating the texture of the skin.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.