About Freesia Double Flower
- Freesia grows up to 12-24 in. tall (30-60 cm) above
- Many gardeners love Freesia for its sweet fragrance and our Double Freesia Mix does not disappoint.
- Double flowers doused in the sweet, captivating fragrance that we all love. Hardy in zones 9-10, considered an annual in all other zones.
- Everyone loves the fragrance and colorful show that Freesia brings to the garden in late spring.
- The Freesia Double Mix bulbs should be planted in early spring, in full sun.
- They will come up and bloom about 65-70 days after planting and will last for about 4 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.