About Amaryllis Lily
Amaryllis is a perennial flowering plant. Amaryllis bulbs are 3-11 cm in diameter and produce 3-7 long-lasting leaves of 10-60 cm long and 1-5 cm broad. Amaryllis has narrow, flat leaves and lily-like flowers borne on separate, leafless stalks. The Amaryllis hybrids are known as Hippeastrum. The bulbs can be planted in containers or in a garden and you can enjoy their beautiful blooms both indoors and out. Amaryllis lily growing temperature (20°c – 35°c) Should be up to.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopite / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 4 to 5 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 30-35 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Feature Of Amaryllis
- Amaryllis lily multi-color flower bulbs the best quality.
- Amaryllis is a perennial flowering plant.
- Amaryllis Lily is a bulb in which the flowers first come and then the leaves come later.
- Amaryllis lily growing temperature (20°c - 35°c) Should be up to.
- Easy to germinate and suitable for any pots and home garden.
- 5 bulbs should be put in a 12-inch pot.
- Best qualities fresh flower bulb with 100% customer satisfaction result.
- Before planting the bulbs read how to grow and the germination process.
- Plantogallery gave u 24×7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in the chatbox given below. we have more collections of flower bulbs go in the search box and type flower bulbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.