The jade plant is an enormously popular succulent houseplant with beefy, oval-shaped leaves. Sometimes called the money plant or dollar plant, these plants were once thought to bring good luck to their owners so were often given as house-warming gifts. With their thick, woody stems and oval-shaped leaves, jade plants have a miniature, tree-like appearance that makes them very appealing for use as decorative houseplants.
- One healthy jade plant with nursery pot black or red 4 to 5 inch
- Plant height 5 to 10 inches
- One user plants guide manual
- Plant T tag
Plant type: Indoor and shading place
Pot size: 5 to 10-inch pot is required for good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more...
Feature of jade Plant
- Jade plant is best for tabletop plants and gifting purpose
- In Feng Shui, it’s a symbol of good luck and consistency because it’s an evergreen plant.
- Jade Plant Improves Indoor Air Quality
- It’s a perfect plant for both your home and office.
- Keeping it close to the cash register or box is also a good idea.
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers.\
Products Images is only for reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Tabletop plants,
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.