Always the correct part
We know our products
Easy Haldel Transporting
All India Delivery
Free shipping on all orders
Udanta Double Amaryllis Lily Multicolor Flower For All Season - Pack of 10 Bulbs ( Set OF 3 Pkt)
About Amaryllis Lily
Amaryllis is a perennial flowering plant. Amaryllis bulbs are 3-11 cm in diameter and produce 3-7 long-lasting leaves 10-60 cm long and 1-5 cm broad. Amaryllis has narrow, flat leaves and lily-like flowers borne on separate, leafless stalks. The Amaryllis hybrids are known as Hippeastrum. The bulbs can be planted in containers or in a garden and you can enjoy their beautiful blooms both indoors and out. Amaryllis lily growing temperature (20°c – 35°c) Should be up to.
- Amaryllis Lily Double Flower Bulbs By Udanta
- The package contains - 5 healthy bulbs
- Blooming starts within 50 - 60 days time periods
- Best flower bulbs pack 10-12 inches pot | Suitable for all Indian climate
- Growing season: spring to summer
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopite / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 4 to 5 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 30-35 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.